- U.S. F-16s From Aviano AB Have Started Supporting NATO Enhanced Air Policing From Bulgaria
- The multinational live-fly exercise Thracian Viper 2020 ends today
- Bulgaria Hosts Multinational Flying Training Thracian Viper 2020
- NATO Allies Secure The Skies Over the Black Sea
- Инцидент с индонезийски УТС KAI T-50i Golden Eagle
- C-130 aircraft arrive in Bulgaria for Thracian Fall
- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
Another deployment of B-52H Stratofortress bombers is expected to arrive at RAF Fairford (UK) within several hours.
BRIG01 flight, a formation of four B-52H Stratofortresses, reported feet wet after they left the coastline of the USA. They each took 100,000 lbs of fuel from four tankers. The aircraft belong to the 2nd Bomb Wing based at Barksdale (LA). It is expected that all Stratofortresses will arrive at Fairford.
Further details of the deployment are scarce right now. We'll keep you informed.