- Good News!: One of COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria is Cured
- Bulgaria’s Health Minister temporarily bans non-EU nationals from entering Bulgaria
- The armored vehicle project for Bulgarian Army might be restarte
- Crisis staff: 92 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Bulgaria
- Coronavirus: 26 departures, 28 arriving flights cancelled at Sofia Airport on March 18
- Aviation Museum-Krumovo is closed for the period of the state of emrgency
- Coronavirus: Bulgaria’s Parliament votes one-month State of Emergency
- Top 7 Most Stolen Cars in Bulgaria
- Coronavirus: International Fair Plovdiv postpones spring exhibitions
- Coronavirus: No new cases in Bulgaria, two firms to make protective clothing
The 20 students from Kavarna and their four teachers are already in Bulgaria.
They arrived at 3:10 am at Varna Airport by plane sent specifically for them.
The students from the Kavarna Agricultural High School left for Italy last Saturday within the Erasmus programme.
At that time, the situation with the coronavirus in Italy was different, so they left.
The children were on a farm far away from the affected areas and had no contact with sick people.
After the plane landed at the airport, the students went through a medical examination and left for Kavarna.
They will be quarantined for 14 days because they have no symptoms and no hospitalization is required.