- Good News!: One of COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria is Cured
- Bulgaria’s Health Minister temporarily bans non-EU nationals from entering Bulgaria
- The armored vehicle project for Bulgarian Army might be restarte
- Crisis staff: 92 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Bulgaria
- Coronavirus: 26 departures, 28 arriving flights cancelled at Sofia Airport on March 18
- Aviation Museum-Krumovo is closed for the period of the state of emrgency
- Coronavirus: Bulgaria’s Parliament votes one-month State of Emergency
- Top 7 Most Stolen Cars in Bulgaria
- Coronavirus: International Fair Plovdiv postpones spring exhibitions
- Coronavirus: No new cases in Bulgaria, two firms to make protective clothing
Bulgaria’s government has selected Hungarian airline Wizz Air Hungary Ltd. As an air carrier for the international Sofia-Yerevan-Sofia route, said the government press office.
The selection of Wizz Air Hungary Ltd. has been made in accordance with the bilateral international agreement, the law of the European Union and Bulgaria’s national legal norms.
The airline has declared its readiness to begin scheduled flights twice a week on Monday and Friday along the Sofia-Yerevan-Sofia route from the end of March 2020.
The regular flights between the capitals of Bulgaria and Armenia will improve the connectivity of the two countries and provide more opportunities for increased tourist flow and business traveling.