- Condolences from US Emabassy to the family and friends of the perished pilot Major Terziev
- Bulgaria: Identity of Missing MiG-29 Pilot Revealed
- Breaking: Bulgarian Air Force MiG-29 Crashed into the Black sea
- MiG-29 fighter crashed in the Black sea during the "Shabla 21" live-fire tactical exercise
- Ambassador James Pardew passed away
- The U.S. Army apologized after 173rd Airborne Brigade soldiers ended up storming a civilian factory building during a recent training drill in Bulgaria.
- Treasury Sanctions Influential Bulgarian Individuals and Their Expansive Networks for Engaging in Corruption
- Balkan Sentinel 21 EX in Bulgaria
- US B-52H and A Bulgarian MiG-29 Train Over Black Sea
- "Trojan Footprint-South - 2021" EX of Special Forces
Source: Gen Jeff Harrigian
"Today, I had the opportunity to visit both U.S. and Bulgarian forces in Graf-Ignatievo Air Base, Bulgaria.
With the Bulgarian air force’s purchase of F-16 Block 70 aircraft, the interoperability of NATO
gets that much stronger.
Maintaining these partnerships is vital in our mission to safeguard the security of the NATO airspace…We will continue to work together in the defense of our nations and alliance."
Gen. Jeffrey L. Harrigian is the Commander, U.S. Air Forces in Europe; Commander, U.S. Air Forces Africa; Commander, Allied Air Command, headquartered at Ramstein Air Base, Germany; and Director, Joint Air Power Competence Centre, Kalkar, Germany. He is responsible for the air and missile defense of 29 NATO alliance member nations while commanding U.S. airpower across more than 19 million square miles. This area includes 104 countries in Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East, the Arctic, Atlantic and Indian Oceans, possesses more than a quarter of the world’s population and generates more than a quarter of the world’s gross domestic product.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!