- URGENT! AN APPEAL FOR HELP
- Tthe Aviation Museum re-opens on 1st of April
- Final upgraded Bulgarian Air Force Su-25 re-delivered
- Bulgarian Air Force An-30 finally gets major overhaul
- America's greatest pilot Chuck Yeager dies aged 97
- Vienna shooting: Gunman hunted after deadly 'terror' attack
- It’s a wrap: Thracian Viper 2020 in Bulgaria! (Photo and Video)
- First four upgraded Bulgarian Su-25s re-delivered
- Free Vipers for Bulgaria!
- The commander of the USAFE visited Graf Ignatiewo AFB (Bulgaria)
Two-year-old Vladimir, who is the son of our colleague Private Georgi Velichkov, was diagnosed with a very rare and dangerous type of cancer - retinoblastoma of the right eye.
Urgent treatment is required at a specialized clinic in Switzerland and the child should leave within the next 10 days.
The cost offer for the treatment is still expected, but in all likelihood the amount will not be in the family's power.
Let's be empathetic and get involved according to our powers and options, to help them!
Please bring the funds raised to Vladimir's mother's bank account:
BG19STSA730000236540 7 SWIFT / BIC code: STSABGSF DSK Bank Holder: Gergana Plamenova Velichkova Tel.: 0894790440
Thanks in advance to everyone who will help little Vladi heal and have a happy childhood! Please share the post to give the child a better chance!