- Spain offers to send fighter jets to Bulgaria as part of NATO plan to deter Russia
- NETHERLANDS READY TO DEPLOY F-35 TO NATO AIR POLICING IN BULGARIA
- Netherlands ready to deploy F-35 to NATO Air Policing in Bulgaria
- Spain offers to send fighters to Bulgaria to contribute to deterrence plans against Russia
- Bulgarian-American 6-month-long military exercise starts in Novo Selo range
- Working time for the Aviation Museum during the holidays
- US Ambassador Mustafa received an Honorary Diploma from the Bulgarian National Defense College
- OPERATION FRANKTON, COCKLESHELL HEROES
- PHOTOS: F-15 and bulgarian MiG-29 - U.S., Bulgarian aircrews “ACE” Castle Forge together
- Bulgarian National And Washington State Man Charged in Connection With International Enterprise That Operated Sexually Exploitive “Child Modeling” Websites
Two-year-old Vladimir, who is the son of our colleague Private Georgi Velichkov, was diagnosed with a very rare and dangerous type of cancer - retinoblastoma of the right eye.
Urgent treatment is required at a specialized clinic in Switzerland and the child should leave within the next 10 days.
The cost offer for the treatment is still expected, but in all likelihood the amount will not be in the family's power.
Let's be empathetic and get involved according to our powers and options, to help them!
Please bring the funds raised to Vladimir's mother's bank account:
BG19STSA730000236540 7 SWIFT / BIC code: STSABGSF DSK Bank Holder: Gergana Plamenova Velichkova Tel.: 0894790440
Thanks in advance to everyone who will help little Vladi heal and have a happy childhood! Please share the post to give the child a better chance!