- Bulgaria opts for more F-16Vs
- Thracian Summer 2021 military drill taking place in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria's Dronamics to partner with DHL in same-day cargo drone deliveries
- NATO ships exercise in the Black Sea
- Bulgaria: 555th FS F-16s fire munitions during Thracian Star 21
- Thracian Star 21 mission highlight
- Eight F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft arrive in Bulgaria for Thracian Star 21
- US Ambassador Mustafa visited the USS Ross in Varna
- Flight Recorder of Bulgarian MiG-29, which Crashed June 9, Has Been Recovered
- Condolences from US Emabassy to the family and friends of the perished pilot Major Terziev
Bulgarian Air Charter has decided to rebrand into European Air Charters to better reflect its operations. A first aircraft has already been spotted with the new titles. While we await a first photo, you can admire the photoshopping skills of the airline's communication team on how it looks.
The airline was founded in 2000 and mainly connects Burgas, Sofia and Varna with cities in Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Israel, Italy and Poland.
Its capacity is being sold via tour-operators only. The fleet consists today of six A320s and nine MD-82s.