- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
- The first four Bulgarian pilots are to head to the USA for F-16 training
- Modernization projects of the Bulgarian Air Force
- Bulgaria drops quarantine for passengers from most European countries as of June 1
- Bulagarian Aviation museum at Krumovo/Plovdiv reopens on 20th of May 2020
- Russia's 9 May Victory Parade (Air) continues anyway
- Bulgaria Q1 2020 Budget surplus at 1.43B leva
This was announced today podp.Milen Hintolarski, the new commander of the "Chaika" to special magazine "Club wings" during the celebrations for 70 years airbase Balchik.
The first AS 565MB Panther for the Bulgarian Navy landed at 3 pm at Varna Airport on October 5.
Photo Rumen Stoyanov:
By the end of the year will arrive and the other two AS 565 Panther.
The transition of the first "Panther" was conducted between October 3 to 5. We recall that so far three groups are prepared in France. As is well known during the visit of Minister Anyu Angelov international aviation exhibition in Bourget in June this year agreed to reduce the number of helicopters "Panther" for the Bulgarian Navy from six to three.