- Bulgarian Air Force L-39s to be modernized and overhauled
- Dutch F-16s back to Europe (and go to Bulgarian AF?)
- Interim fighters for the Bulgarian Air Force
- Spain to join NATO's enhanced Air Policing mission in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria celebrates 50 years as a spacefaring nation
- EDA’s European Spartan Exercise cleared for take-off in Bulgaria
- Breaking: Bulgarian Su-25 crashed
- Additional order for eight Bulgarian Air Force F-16 fighters approved
- Joint flight training Thracian Viper 2022
- North Macedonia Maintains Silence Over Su-25 Donation to Ukraine
Bulgarian Navy participates in the celebrations marking the 139th anniversary from the liberation of Bourgas
Bulgarian Navy representatives participated in the celebrations marking the 139th anniversary from the liberation of Bourgas, Bulgarian city and major port located on the Black Sea. The official ceremony was held on 6th February 2017 at 11:00 o'clock in front of the main building of Bourgas Municipality in Atanas Sirekov Square .
Apart from the representatives of the Navy the event also featured the participation of representatives of Bulgarian Land Forces, Bulgarian Air Force, local authorities, the orchestra of Bourgas Municipality, many citizens and guests.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
The official ceremony was hosted by Capt. 1st rank Velko Velkov, Chief of HQs, Combat and Auxiliary Vessels - Naval Forces. The closing part of the program included a walking tour to the local monument of the Russian liberations.
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!
PREVIOUS PHOTO 1/7 NEXT PHOTO