- GALLERY AND VIDEO&: THRACIAN SENTRY 2023 WITH BULGARIAN AIR FORCE
- NATO is sending F-16s to Bulgaria for the Thracian Star 2023 exercise
- Bulgarian Air Force L-39s to be modernized and overhauled
- Dutch F-16s back to Europe (and go to Bulgarian AF?)
- Interim fighters for the Bulgarian Air Force
- Spain to join NATO's enhanced Air Policing mission in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria celebrates 50 years as a spacefaring nation
- EDA’s European Spartan Exercise cleared for take-off in Bulgaria
- Breaking: Bulgarian Su-25 crashed
- Additional order for eight Bulgarian Air Force F-16 fighters approved
Sailing yachts, motor boats, ferries or hydrofoils are normally the vessels which one would expect to see in the Greek port of Kavala when it comes to the transportation of tourists and passengers.
However the recent arrival of a semi-submarine is an interesting exception to that fact as well as a valuable addition to the local fleet.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Since January 2020 the semi-submarine "Nemo" painted in attractive red color is made available to tourists in Kavala by Thassosrentaboat company.
According to the schedule in February "Nemo" sailed out from port of Kavala up to three times per week. Her capacity is up to 12 passengers.
It is expected that in mid of May "Nemo" will be send to the island of Thassos.
Thanks to our reporter from Greece we have received several photos of "Nemo" which are a good contribution to our Kavala photo gallery below (photos 1-10).
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!
PREVIOUS PHOTO 1/85 NEXT PHOTO