- Spain offers to send fighter jets to Bulgaria as part of NATO plan to deter Russia
- NETHERLANDS READY TO DEPLOY F-35 TO NATO AIR POLICING IN BULGARIA
- Netherlands ready to deploy F-35 to NATO Air Policing in Bulgaria
- Spain offers to send fighters to Bulgaria to contribute to deterrence plans against Russia
- Bulgarian-American 6-month-long military exercise starts in Novo Selo range
- Working time for the Aviation Museum during the holidays
- US Ambassador Mustafa received an Honorary Diploma from the Bulgarian National Defense College
- OPERATION FRANKTON, COCKLESHELL HEROES
- PHOTOS: F-15 and bulgarian MiG-29 - U.S., Bulgarian aircrews “ACE” Castle Forge together
- Bulgarian National And Washington State Man Charged in Connection With International Enterprise That Operated Sexually Exploitive “Child Modeling” Websites
Sailing yachts, motor boats, ferries or hydrofoils are normally the vessels which one would expect to see in the Greek port of Kavala when it comes to the transportation of tourists and passengers.
However the recent arrival of a semi-submarine is an interesting exception to that fact as well as a valuable addition to the local fleet.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Since January 2020 the semi-submarine "Nemo" painted in attractive red color is made available to tourists in Kavala by Thassosrentaboat company.
According to the schedule in February "Nemo" sailed out from port of Kavala up to three times per week. Her capacity is up to 12 passengers.
It is expected that in mid of May "Nemo" will be send to the island of Thassos.
Thanks to our reporter from Greece we have received several photos of "Nemo" which are a good contribution to our Kavala photo gallery below (photos 1-10).
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!
PREVIOUS PHOTO 1/85 NEXT PHOTO