- U.S., Bulgarian aircrews “ACE” Castle Forge together
- Bulgarian National And Washington State Man Charged in Connection With International Enterprise That Operated Sexually Exploitive “Child Modeling” Websites
- Operation Castle Forge
- Strike Eagles conquer Castle Forge phase two with Bulgaria and Romania
- Strike Eagles return to Bulgaria for second forward dispersals of Castle Forge
- New regulations for the access to the Aviation Museum-Krumovo
- Operation Castle Forge comtinues to Bulgaria and Romania
- European Spartan 2021 exercise boosts C-27J interoperability
- Lieutenant Antonio Chuchukov is a Distinguished Graduate of U.S. Army Ranger School
- Bulgaria warns Russia it could cancel MiG-29 service deal
An interesting event will be held in Sofia Tech Park on October 10, at which the first sports electric car, created by the Kinetic company, will be presented to the general public. The event will bring together auto enthusiasts, opinion leaders, businessmen and entrepreneurs from various fields.
The program of the event includes a presentation of the car, the technologies used in it and the innovations created during its development.
"We are very excited to introduce the car and the team behind it to the public in Sofia. We have been working on the car and its software for over a year now and it is time to show what we have achieved. With this project we are proving that electric cars can be developed in Bulgaria and that it is at the highest possible level ”, said one of the founders of Kinetic.
The creators of the sports car have revealed that they are working on several more projects. One of them even has the ambition to introduce Formula 1 technology into a mass passenger car.