- U.S., Bulgarian aircrews “ACE” Castle Forge together
- Bulgarian National And Washington State Man Charged in Connection With International Enterprise That Operated Sexually Exploitive “Child Modeling” Websites
- Operation Castle Forge
- Strike Eagles conquer Castle Forge phase two with Bulgaria and Romania
- Strike Eagles return to Bulgaria for second forward dispersals of Castle Forge
- New regulations for the access to the Aviation Museum-Krumovo
- Operation Castle Forge comtinues to Bulgaria and Romania
- European Spartan 2021 exercise boosts C-27J interoperability
- Lieutenant Antonio Chuchukov is a Distinguished Graduate of U.S. Army Ranger School
- Bulgaria warns Russia it could cancel MiG-29 service deal
US President Donald Trump will receive Prime Minister of the Republic of Bulgaria Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019 as a sign of the strong and lasting relations that exist between the two countries. This was reported by the US Embassy in Bulgaria.
"The United States and Bulgaria are allies in NATO and the president expects to discuss ways to enhance common security interests for both countries, in particular to guarantee the stability of the Black Sea region, facilitate energy diversification and counteract malicious threats that threaten sovereignty of Bulgaria, "said a White House spokesman on the visit of Boyko Borissov.
"President Trump looks forward to Prime Minister Borissov's visit and the reaffirmation of the ties that underpin our bilateral relations," he said.