- U.S., Bulgarian aircrews “ACE” Castle Forge together
- Bulgarian National And Washington State Man Charged in Connection With International Enterprise That Operated Sexually Exploitive “Child Modeling” Websites
- Operation Castle Forge
- Strike Eagles conquer Castle Forge phase two with Bulgaria and Romania
- Strike Eagles return to Bulgaria for second forward dispersals of Castle Forge
- New regulations for the access to the Aviation Museum-Krumovo
- Operation Castle Forge comtinues to Bulgaria and Romania
- European Spartan 2021 exercise boosts C-27J interoperability
- Lieutenant Antonio Chuchukov is a Distinguished Graduate of U.S. Army Ranger School
- Bulgaria warns Russia it could cancel MiG-29 service deal
Bulgaria: Strong Earthquake Hit Turkey, it was Felt in Bulgaria as well www.pixabay.com
A 5.6 magnitude earthquake shook western Turkey 15 km east of Kirkagac, the US Geophysical Center said on Thursday. The Euro-Mediterranean Seismological Center adds that the epicentre of the earthquake was 94 km east of Izmir.
The quake was strongly felt in western Turkey and less so in the Greek Aegean islands as well as in southeastern Bulgaria. So far, there is no information about injured people and material damage.
Earlier a 3.5 magnitude earthquake was registered in southwestern Turkey.