- U.S., Bulgarian aircrews “ACE” Castle Forge together
- Bulgarian National And Washington State Man Charged in Connection With International Enterprise That Operated Sexually Exploitive “Child Modeling” Websites
- Operation Castle Forge
- Strike Eagles conquer Castle Forge phase two with Bulgaria and Romania
- Strike Eagles return to Bulgaria for second forward dispersals of Castle Forge
- New regulations for the access to the Aviation Museum-Krumovo
- Operation Castle Forge comtinues to Bulgaria and Romania
- European Spartan 2021 exercise boosts C-27J interoperability
- Lieutenant Antonio Chuchukov is a Distinguished Graduate of U.S. Army Ranger School
- Bulgaria warns Russia it could cancel MiG-29 service deal
Bulgaria: Minister Goranov: BGN-EUR Exchange Rate Won't Change www.pixabay.com
After consultations with the political forces in parliament, Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov stated that until its entry into the Eurozone Bulgaria will not change the exchange rate of the Bulgarian Lev which is now pegged to the Euro at EUR 1 to BGN 1.95583, BNR reported.
Minister Goranov made this statement with regard to the fears that during the country’s time within the ERM II this fixed exchange rate could be altered. Bulgarian National Bank governor Dimitar Radev commented that, after his meetings with the individual parliamentary groups, he is optimistic that Bulgaria will enter the currency mechanism, and the Eurozone, with the exchange rate currently in place.