- U.S. F-16s From Aviano AB Have Started Supporting NATO Enhanced Air Policing From Bulgaria
- The multinational live-fly exercise Thracian Viper 2020 ends today
- Bulgaria Hosts Multinational Flying Training Thracian Viper 2020
- NATO Allies Secure The Skies Over the Black Sea
- Инцидент с индонезийски УТС KAI T-50i Golden Eagle
- C-130 aircraft arrive in Bulgaria for Thracian Fall
- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
Bulgaria: Minister Goranov: BGN-EUR Exchange Rate Won't Change www.pixabay.com
After consultations with the political forces in parliament, Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov stated that until its entry into the Eurozone Bulgaria will not change the exchange rate of the Bulgarian Lev which is now pegged to the Euro at EUR 1 to BGN 1.95583, BNR reported.
Minister Goranov made this statement with regard to the fears that during the country’s time within the ERM II this fixed exchange rate could be altered. Bulgarian National Bank governor Dimitar Radev commented that, after his meetings with the individual parliamentary groups, he is optimistic that Bulgaria will enter the currency mechanism, and the Eurozone, with the exchange rate currently in place.