- U.S., Bulgarian aircrews “ACE” Castle Forge together
- Bulgarian National And Washington State Man Charged in Connection With International Enterprise That Operated Sexually Exploitive “Child Modeling” Websites
- Operation Castle Forge
- Strike Eagles conquer Castle Forge phase two with Bulgaria and Romania
- Strike Eagles return to Bulgaria for second forward dispersals of Castle Forge
- New regulations for the access to the Aviation Museum-Krumovo
- Operation Castle Forge comtinues to Bulgaria and Romania
- European Spartan 2021 exercise boosts C-27J interoperability
- Lieutenant Antonio Chuchukov is a Distinguished Graduate of U.S. Army Ranger School
- Bulgaria warns Russia it could cancel MiG-29 service deal
After Brexit, Bulgarians will be able to travel to the UK with an ID card. This was reported to BTV by British Ambassador to Bulgaria Emma Hopkins.
"You may currently travel with your ID to the UK, there may be a change at some future stage, but we will inform people early enough. If you want to visit a museum, exhibition or a restaurant, you can get on a plane, go to the UK and stay there for up to 3 months," Hopkins said.
"There will be new rules for those wishing to stay in the UK for more than 90 days after January 1, 2021, and they will be announced on time. Visas will not be required for stays under 90 days," she said.