- U.S. F-16s From Aviano AB Have Started Supporting NATO Enhanced Air Policing From Bulgaria
- The multinational live-fly exercise Thracian Viper 2020 ends today
- Bulgaria Hosts Multinational Flying Training Thracian Viper 2020
- NATO Allies Secure The Skies Over the Black Sea
- Инцидент с индонезийски УТС KAI T-50i Golden Eagle
- C-130 aircraft arrive in Bulgaria for Thracian Fall
- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
A 40-year-old Bulgarian is one of the victims of the massacre in the German city of Hanau in which at least 11 people were killed and several others were seriously injured.
The news of our countryman being killed is circulating in local media but has not yet been confirmed by our embassy in Berlin.
According to unconfirmed official information, the deceased Bulgarian is a widower from Mezdra who has a little child. The man lives and works in Erlensee, "24 Hours" reported.
It is unclear if his relatives were informed of the tragedy.
After a 7-hour search, authorities said the main suspect was found dead inside his home with his mother. He shot her 2 times before killing himself.
The shooter left a letter acknowledging his actions and expressing far-right views, Bild reported. In a video posted earlier, the 43-year-old killer also made radical calls to Americans.
The attacker is a German citizen and had a firearm license.
The alleged perpetrator reportedly opened fire at the first shisha bar in Hanau's downtown, killing three people, before driving to the neighbourhood of Kesselstadt and opening fire at a second shisha bar, where five people died, DW reported.