- Spain offers to send fighter jets to Bulgaria as part of NATO plan to deter Russia
- NETHERLANDS READY TO DEPLOY F-35 TO NATO AIR POLICING IN BULGARIA
- Netherlands ready to deploy F-35 to NATO Air Policing in Bulgaria
- Spain offers to send fighters to Bulgaria to contribute to deterrence plans against Russia
- Bulgarian-American 6-month-long military exercise starts in Novo Selo range
- Working time for the Aviation Museum during the holidays
- US Ambassador Mustafa received an Honorary Diploma from the Bulgarian National Defense College
- OPERATION FRANKTON, COCKLESHELL HEROES
- PHOTOS: F-15 and bulgarian MiG-29 - U.S., Bulgarian aircrews “ACE” Castle Forge together
- Bulgarian National And Washington State Man Charged in Connection With International Enterprise That Operated Sexually Exploitive “Child Modeling” Websites
A tender for the supply of 1000 new CCTV cameras and information analysis has been announced, Sofia Municipality announced.
They are for the monitoring of kindergartens, schools, hospitals, high-risk areas. The contract is worth BGN 6 million excluding VAT.
The money is from the municipal budget. The project deadline is 3 years - it includes the design, construction, delivery and installation of the cameras. The deadline for submission of bids is November 1 and contractors will be selected by the beginning of 2020 at the earliest. a real-time reaction to detect irregularities.