- Spain offers to send fighter jets to Bulgaria as part of NATO plan to deter Russia
- NETHERLANDS READY TO DEPLOY F-35 TO NATO AIR POLICING IN BULGARIA
- Netherlands ready to deploy F-35 to NATO Air Policing in Bulgaria
- Spain offers to send fighters to Bulgaria to contribute to deterrence plans against Russia
- Bulgarian-American 6-month-long military exercise starts in Novo Selo range
- Working time for the Aviation Museum during the holidays
- US Ambassador Mustafa received an Honorary Diploma from the Bulgarian National Defense College
- OPERATION FRANKTON, COCKLESHELL HEROES
- PHOTOS: F-15 and bulgarian MiG-29 - U.S., Bulgarian aircrews “ACE” Castle Forge together
- Bulgarian National And Washington State Man Charged in Connection With International Enterprise That Operated Sexually Exploitive “Child Modeling” Websites
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is on official visit to the United States where he is meeting US President Donald Trump in Washington. The conversation of the two leaders will focus on the strategic partnership between the US and Bulgaria and the development of the bilateral cooperation, Bulgaria’s government press office announced.
An emphasis of the visit will be the strengthening of the mutually beneficial interests in the security sector in the context of the NATO partnership, as well as the cooperation in energy diversification.
Prime Minister Borisov is scheduled to have a meeting with representatives of the American business at the US Chamber of Commerce. The official Bulgarian delegation to the States also includes Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, Defence Minister Krasimir Karakachanov, Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov and Economy Minister Emil Karanikolov.