- Lieutenant Antonio Chuchukov is a Distinguished Graduate of U.S. Army Ranger School
- Bulgaria warns Russia it could cancel MiG-29 service deal
- ALLIES BULGARIA AND USA PRACTICE AIRDROP DRILLS
- US Military Band in Plovdiv
- Bulgaria opts for more F-16Vs
- Thracian Summer 2021 military drill taking place in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria's Dronamics to partner with DHL in same-day cargo drone deliveries
- NATO ships exercise in the Black Sea
- Bulgaria: 555th FS F-16s fire munitions during Thracian Star 21
- Thracian Star 21 mission highlight
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is on official visit to the United States where he is meeting US President Donald Trump in Washington. The conversation of the two leaders will focus on the strategic partnership between the US and Bulgaria and the development of the bilateral cooperation, Bulgaria’s government press office announced.
An emphasis of the visit will be the strengthening of the mutually beneficial interests in the security sector in the context of the NATO partnership, as well as the cooperation in energy diversification.
Prime Minister Borisov is scheduled to have a meeting with representatives of the American business at the US Chamber of Commerce. The official Bulgarian delegation to the States also includes Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, Defence Minister Krasimir Karakachanov, Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov and Economy Minister Emil Karanikolov.