- Lieutenant Antonio Chuchukov is a Distinguished Graduate of U.S. Army Ranger School
- Bulgaria warns Russia it could cancel MiG-29 service deal
- ALLIES BULGARIA AND USA PRACTICE AIRDROP DRILLS
- US Military Band in Plovdiv
- Bulgaria opts for more F-16Vs
- Thracian Summer 2021 military drill taking place in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria's Dronamics to partner with DHL in same-day cargo drone deliveries
- NATO ships exercise in the Black Sea
- Bulgaria: 555th FS F-16s fire munitions during Thracian Star 21
- Thracian Star 21 mission highlight
The USA undertook the first measure against corruption in Bulgaria, BNT reported.
The United States Ambassador to Bulgaria, Herro Mustafa, on February 4 said that the name of the first Bulgarian who will be banned from entering the USA for corruption will be announced within days. She said that this case is very clear and the Americans acted very quickly.
It will be just the first name, but then there will be others, said Herro Mustafa.