- PHOTOS - Seven Bulgarian F-16s are in various stages of production,
- GALLERY AND VIDEO&: THRACIAN SENTRY 2023 WITH BULGARIAN AIR FORCE
- NATO is sending F-16s to Bulgaria for the Thracian Star 2023 exercise
- Bulgarian Air Force L-39s to be modernized and overhauled
- Dutch F-16s back to Europe (and go to Bulgarian AF?)
- Interim fighters for the Bulgarian Air Force
- Spain to join NATO's enhanced Air Policing mission in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria celebrates 50 years as a spacefaring nation
- EDA’s European Spartan Exercise cleared for take-off in Bulgaria
- Breaking: Bulgarian Su-25 crashed
The USA undertook the first measure against corruption in Bulgaria, BNT reported.
The United States Ambassador to Bulgaria, Herro Mustafa, on February 4 said that the name of the first Bulgarian who will be banned from entering the USA for corruption will be announced within days. She said that this case is very clear and the Americans acted very quickly.
It will be just the first name, but then there will be others, said Herro Mustafa.