- U.S., Bulgarian aircrews “ACE” Castle Forge together
- Bulgarian National And Washington State Man Charged in Connection With International Enterprise That Operated Sexually Exploitive “Child Modeling” Websites
- Operation Castle Forge
- Strike Eagles conquer Castle Forge phase two with Bulgaria and Romania
- Strike Eagles return to Bulgaria for second forward dispersals of Castle Forge
- New regulations for the access to the Aviation Museum-Krumovo
- Operation Castle Forge comtinues to Bulgaria and Romania
- European Spartan 2021 exercise boosts C-27J interoperability
- Lieutenant Antonio Chuchukov is a Distinguished Graduate of U.S. Army Ranger School
- Bulgaria warns Russia it could cancel MiG-29 service deal
One patient infected with COVID-19 gave two negative samples, and will be discharged from the MMA on Saturday. This was announced by Prof. Mutafchiiski at a briefing.
Other two patients, are in very good condition and are expected to be discharged from the MMA soon. However, their samples are still positive.
Otherwise, 129 samples were taken during the day at the laboratories of the Military Medical Academy, the National Center for Infectious and Parasitic Diseases in Stara Zagora and Varna. Of these, 6 are positive in the National Center, 7 in the Military Medical Academy, 4 in Varna.