- U.S., Bulgarian aircrews “ACE” Castle Forge together
- Bulgarian National And Washington State Man Charged in Connection With International Enterprise That Operated Sexually Exploitive “Child Modeling” Websites
- Operation Castle Forge
- Strike Eagles conquer Castle Forge phase two with Bulgaria and Romania
- Strike Eagles return to Bulgaria for second forward dispersals of Castle Forge
- New regulations for the access to the Aviation Museum-Krumovo
- Operation Castle Forge comtinues to Bulgaria and Romania
- European Spartan 2021 exercise boosts C-27J interoperability
- Lieutenant Antonio Chuchukov is a Distinguished Graduate of U.S. Army Ranger School
- Bulgaria warns Russia it could cancel MiG-29 service deal
A veteran of the U.S. military, peace negotiator, and former U.S. Ambassador to Bulgaria, he will be remembered for his love of Bulgaria. Long after his tenure as Ambassador ended, he remained committed to its people and culture.
His passion for and patronage of the arts in Bulgaria are well known; he was an honorary patron of the National Opera and Ballet, and actively supported a Bulgarian children's ballet school. Bulgaria joined NATO during his tenure, and Ambassador Pardew played a vital role in laying the foundations for the current robust defense, economic, and cultural cooperation between our two countries. Until the end of his life, he remained deeply engaged with Bulgarian affairs, and followed local developments closely.
He was vocal about Bulgaria’s most important issues, and a constant advocate for the Bulgarian people’s democratic aspiration for transparency in governance and media freedom.